The VLAB Works™ Consulting Services group is a global team of highly experienced experts in the application of ESL and VLAB products, offering individual or project based consulting.
- Quick Start. To help you and your team be off to a rapid start and effective use of your VLAB products.
- Project Consultation. To assist system-level design projects from kickoff and concept definition, to deployment and support.
- Model Development and Lifecycle Management. From requirements, through development, deployment and support.
- Virtual Platform Architecture. Design, implementation, test, integration, bring-up, and deployment.
- Software Development and Test. Using VLAB virtual platforms.
- Hardware Prototyping, Validation, and Verification. Using VLAB virtual system prototyping and platforms.
- Strategy, Process, Requirements, and Supply Chain Management. For system level models and ESL Collateral.
Our VLAB team of expert engineers and consultants can develop, test, and deliver to you all or select components of your new ESL design platform or application, including development, integration, delivery, and support of models and virtual platforms. If you find yourself short of suitable ESL application development resources, or would like to outsource the ESL application while you focus on using and exploiting its full potential, the VLAB Consulting Services team will be happy to help.
- Virtual Platform Architecture, Specification, Development, Test, Bring Up and Deployment
- Model Development, Test, Delivery, and Support
- Software Debug and Test on Virtual Platforms
- Hardware Validation and Verification on Virtual Platforms
- Architecture and System Analysis and Optimisation
- Software Development using ESL technology and tools
- Hardware (IP) Development using ESL methods and tools
Software Maintenance and Enhancement
The VLAB Software Maintenance & Enhancement (M&E) Service enables subscribing VLAB Works customers to continuously update, improve and expand their VLAB products as well as receive direct technical support. Under the VLAB Software M&E Service program, users are entitled to:
- Enhancements. Software enhancement updates with new features, in regular releases at least twice a year.
- Bug Fix Maintenance. Software bug fix updates, in regular quarterly releases.
- Expand your VLAB environment. Add new products, Toolboxes, and options to your license.
- User Technical Support. Get direct technical assistance with problems and access to technical solutions via direct online and email contact to VLAB support engineers.
- Request new features. File online requests for new features or enhancements, and receive advance information on planned new releases and roadmaps.
- Subscription to the Software M&E Service is required to get access to the latest releases and add new products to the license.
- Subscription to the Software M&E Service is included for the first year of all new perpetual product licenses and can be renewed annually thereafter.
- For term licenses, subscription to the VLAB Software M&E Service is included over the duration of the license term.
- If Software M&E Service subscription is interrupted, it can be reinstated, but back charges will be incurred over the period of interruption.
VLAB Works has developed professional training materials and established a team of expert trainers to offer training in the effective use and application of products such as VLAB, Genesis, as well as in related ESL application areas.
- SystemC / TLM 2.0
- Model Development and Test
- Virtual Platform Development and Test
- Software Debug and Analysis on a Virtual Platform
- Hardware Verification and Validation using Virtual System Prototypes and Platforms
- Virtual Platforms for Automotive
- Virtual Platforms for Wireless and Multimedia
- Co-Simulation with Hardware, RTL / HDL, MATLAB™ Simulink™
- C++, Python Programming
These training courses are available at advanced, intermediate, and foundational levels. Training can be delivered at our facilities; at your site; or online.
The VLAB Training Syllabus is available on request.
> Request Training